Healthcare in France

House & Contents Insurance

A student bed sit and country house don’t call for the same insurance cover. 

That’s why we tailor your policy to meet your precise requirements:

  • Minimum, standard or premium guarantees 
  • All types of accommodation – new & old
  • Tenants & owner occupants
  • Students, under thirties, singles, families & seniors
  • Flats, villas, cottages & country houses
  • Main & second homes
  • Cover from €49 per year!


Standard Cover

  • Fire, Water damage, Theft
  • Severe weather, terrorism
  • Public liability, broken windows
  • Rebuilding costs
  • Travel assistance from anywhere in the world
  • Vandalism


Optional Cover

  • Valuables items (artwork, jewellery, furs) with Replacement cost new
  • Temperature controlles wine cellar
  • Musical instruments, golfs clubs
  • Horses
  • Physical attack
  • Legal protection
  • Replacement cost new (purchase price) on furniture, clothing, white goods, hifi & video

Need help?

Interested and have a question?

Speak to an insurance adviser

on +33 (0) 497 117 117

Get a Quote Online

(up to 10% discount) Click for Quote
image description
Q & A

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Speak to one our specialised team on +33(0) 497 117 117.